Thursday 30 July 2015

EER - Introduction to Educational Research

EER 500 gave me an insight into the skills required  to read, understand and evaluate the relevance of educational research. The subject continually builds upon itself and shows that research is an evolving and unfolding  iterative process. I found the subject both stimulating, challenging, frustrating  and highly time consuming. My lecturer was outstanding with the amount of  support and scaffolding she gave us  for our experience along the way. You couldn't ask for more.  This subject was very different to the others and I was thankful there were no module activities. Research is a slow process and we were able to select a research question to explore and develop. This was very interesting and engaging as we all have those burning questions. My question was about Bring your Own Device (BYOD) and issues of equity in regional and remote areas of Australia.

No comments:

Post a Comment